Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All alone and private? Not!


Yes, indeed.

So you recall,  we have the "pent house" with a view that is way above surrounding homes and it overlooks the bay.  The only thing we see when we rise in the morning is a hindering of the top of palm trees and distant pristine water in the bay.  Our doors and windows are wide open in anticipation of the breeze to enter.  Who would want curtains drawn to detain any air movement? No need to create privacy, we've got it!

Not!

One morning, I woke in our master bedroom to the sound of some "chopping" noises.  As I sat up in bed, I discovered a man hanging in the palm tree chopping the dead fronds and some coconuts!  Oh yea...the gardener was right there!  Can you imagine?  

I missed the photo opportunity that morning :(  but, the next day he was at the neighbors which we also view from our room!  I think we're all trimmed up now!

Here's what I mean by looking out our window.   See his arm....



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to post your comments in the box below! Then be sure to click on "post comment".